At 10am CST on the 4th Tuesday of every month there is a conference call held between IT and Home Health. During these calls, we discuss future updates for the system, new processes, questions from the field, etc. All users are invited to this call. Below are some highlights of topics discussed from the April conference call. We would love to have even more participation – please join the next call on May 28th at 10am CST!
Upcoming May call
May 28th at 10am CST
Call in number: 877-820-7831
Access code: 771835#
Updates from April’s call
- Horizon 12.3.6 Spring Regulatory Release: Being loaded to PROD 5/16/13 during maintenance; training webinars held by Robin Cochran.
- Project Sign Online: Pilot began 5/6/13 in Chicago, Central Region will be next to roll out starting 5/20.
- SOX Security changes for POC staff: POC users’ access changes began 5/1/13.
- PECOS: Claims cannot be billed for physicians not enrolled.
- How to obtain security access for a surveyor
- How to contact the IT Department for help
- How to request access for a new employee
Article submitted by: Jessica Rhodes, IT Project Manager